Winter in Ohio may mean chilly temps and snow-covered streets, but it’s also one of the most charming and delightful times for visitors to experience the many wonders of Warren County. Awe-inspiring light displays, old-time traditions and so much more make Ohio’s Largest Playground an incredible end-of-the-year escape! Here’s just a quick glimpse of the heartwarming adventures awaiting visitors this winter in Warren County.
1) Winterfest – Jump-start your holiday spirit with ice skating, light shows and more festive fun when Kings Island transforms into a winter wonderland!
2) The Lebanon Horse-Drawn Carriage Parade – More than 100 antique carriages pulled by majestic Clydesdales, Percherons and other breeds of horse parade through the charming streets of Historic Downtown Lebanon.
3) SnowLand at Great Wolf Lodge – Santa, snow and…water slides? Lead your pack to Great Wolf Lodge to celebrate the season like never before!
4) LM&M Railroad’s North Pole Express – Climb aboard this nostalgic, old-time train for a magical ride to the North Pole – Santa and his helpers will be waiting for you!
5) Waynesville’s Christmas in the Village – One of the Midwest’s most charming small towns, Waynesville warms hearts with this beautiful, old-timey holiday celebration.
6) La Comedia – Classic carols, dazzling costumes and spectacular performances give guests plenty to cheer about at this gorgeous dinner theatre’s annual holiday productions.
7) The Christmas Ranch – Sprawling over 5 acres, The Christmas Ranch thrills guests with its display of approximately 1 million lights, most of which are synchronized to holiday music!
8) Small-town Shopping – The charming small towns of Lebanon, Springboro and Waynesville are among the Midwest’s best spots for unique, boutique and antique gift shopping!
Want to see what else is up in Warren County this winter? Read more!
Small-town holiday traditions in Ohio’s Largest Playground
Wintertime hiking through scenic Warren County